Jan 19, 2009

Dream home....do you have YOUR ticket yet???

www.bigbrothershomelottery.org/grandprize.html

I can't remember if I posted...last Wednesday was date night - we went out for an Indian meal at A Taste of India, and Lloyd and I tied it in with grocery shopping...but on the way into town we stopped off at the 'dream home'.

This is the Big Brothers-Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area Dream Home Lottery Grand Prize. It's in Sherwood Park. It's worth 1.35 million dollars and tickets start at $25 each. It's for a GREAT cause!

I have to be honest and say that I wasn't as impressed with the house as I was last year - we went to look round mainly because the kitchen is white... with dark counters and we were hoping to get some ideas re tile/ wall colours. The only thing I really liked was the front doorway/ entrance, and the heated floor in the basement/ bathroom. Otherwise I wasn't keen and yes if we win will be selling ;) Its too small for us anyway lol!

Last years house was lovely. The Master ensuite bathroom was amazing!

If you have tickets good luck!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails