May 9, 2009

Recent ATC's I've made....





The first ATC was one for a swap called 'Stamped in bleach'...I loved this technique so much that I've been playing around with it ever since!!! I love the aged effect it makes :)

The next two ATC's were for a chocolate ATC swap - we had to eat two chocolate bars and then make ATC's from them and then describe the chocolate bars to the other person and let them know if we'd recommend the chocolate to them!!

the last two ATC's were for a collage artist swap - we had to make ATC's based on the art of a famous collage artist! I picked my favourite collage artisit - Kelly Rae Roberts!!! Don't laugh at my attempt to copy her work lol!!! OMG I can NOT draw faces hahahahahaha!!! I tried my best lol ;) I really enjoyed trying to do her style though and I am LOVING collage and getting messy with paints and trying new things :) LOVE it!!!! :)

STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!! and my word of the year is:

COURAGE!!!!! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails