Jun 19, 2009

Sam leaves PreK









Yesterday was Sams last day at Pre-K. To celebrate, his (wonderful) teachers organized for his class to go swimming and then to have a picnic in the classroom. The parents were each given a scrapbook page of the children in their class and the children were each given a goody bag with some toys and bubbles. It was a lovely afternoon! I had such fun with Sam in the pool. I gave Laurie the day off of school so he could babysit Abigail for me as I wanted to have this day JUST with Sam!

I am so sad that Sam has left pre-K this year. I cried at the end. I know he will be in Pre-K next year but it will be a different class at a different place, with different teachers. His class this year was soooooo good and his teachers were great! Sam was so little and his backpack so big it made him look like a turtle! His little hand in mine was so tiny and chubby! His pictures were so cute and he has developed so much this year and his skills have changed so much - he learned to write his name and his numbers and writing have come on so much!!! I know in the next year he will learn to read and write so well it will be amazing and he won't be my little chubby cute preschooler any more!

He is my last little one and I won't have any more little ones walking down that corridor at Millennium Place to a pre school class! That phase is over.....and for that I'm a little bit sad :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails