Aug 8, 2009

Slip and Slide fun....





Laurence had a friend sleep over on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Then another friend came over on Thursday for the day. His Mom is my friend Samantha!!! Val came over on Thursday too, as she knows Samantha!! Val brought her 3 too and we had great fun outside on the slip and slide!!!! I even went down the slip and slide too - it is soooo much fun and I went down several times even head first on my tummy!!! (I'm paying for that now though lol as I ache a LOT)!!!!

The boys did several science experiments up on the workshop roof and were also up climbing trees - not sure Samantha could quite believe her eyes ;) I think her boys have lead rather sheltered city lives ;)

Vals Daughter J stayed here and slept over as she was coming to a workshop with Susannah on Friday anyway - so Thursday evening we stayed outside until dark and had S'mores and snakes on a stick and played charades by the fire......it was a fun day but very tiring :) and yes I STILL ache sooo much from the slip and slide and have grass burns but even the kids were complaining that they ached and had grass burns too so I am not the only one hahahahaha - but it was worth it as it is sooooo much FUN!!! :)

I am hoping to get some more pictures from Thursday from Val as she took more pictures than I did!
Related Posts with Thumbnails