Nov 2, 2009

Blogging for scrapbookers.....

www.shimelle.com/classes/618/a-new-online-scrapbooking-class-blogging-for-scrapbookers/

I signed up for this course today - although the start date is today, it isn't too late to join in with me!! It's about $16 Canadian or 9 pounds in the UK I think......I have to say that from what I have seen so far of the prompts and all the work put into this course, it's going to be amazing!!! Three weeks of prompts for blogging, with plenty of tips on how to make your blogging life easier - how to change things up, transform things and how to connect your blogging life to your scrapbooking craft (if you are a scrapbooker).....

I've opened my blog up for the next three weeks too - while I take this class, so we can share our prompts and our blogs with others in our class...hello to anyone who drops by from Shimelles class!
Related Posts with Thumbnails