Nov 2, 2009

Blogging for Scrapbookers - class intentions...


My intentions for this class, are to develop my blogging into something more than it has been lately.....to hopefully learn new techniques and ideas for journaling and writing. I would love to learn ways to change the style of my blog and the way it looks - ways other than just the background and header using typical backgrounds....

I'm interested in using my photography to inspire my writing more - using it to connect to the writing in the way scrapbooking does.

Since I've been posting on facebook, I've neglected my blog a little, and I'd like to pay more attention to my blog again...it needs some TLC ;)

Come and join me as I take this class at www.shimelle.com/classes/618/a-new-online-scrapbooking-class-blogging-for-scrapbookers/
Related Posts with Thumbnails