Nov 3, 2009

Feeling festive....


Chat on the 'Journal Your Christmas' forums has already begun over at Shimelle.com and I'm really enjoying preparing for this next class.  It was suggested that to make the class much easier, that you prepare the base of the album NOW - and this starts with getting your supplies in order.

They suggested going through all of your supplies and putting all your Christmas supplies into one box so that you have everything together when you start the class.  This works well for me as this is exactly what I did when I took Kara's 'Fall in Love' class recently over at the Old Lady In a Teenager blog.  (Kara recently moved to a new blog which is equally as fabby by the way...you should check it out at:  My Blog).

Anyhoo.....this afternoon I started going through my supplies and found I do not have many Christmasy things at ALL......I have to sort my pictures from past Christmases yet, but really I don't have any embellishments or anything - so I see a shopping trip to the scrapbook store in my not too distant future ;)

I'm feeling all Festive...and then what should arrive in my mailbox, but my December issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails