Nov 3, 2009

Tuesday ramblings..

I have to work on my prompt for todays class...I'm mulling over my ideas for it...I've been working on my other class work for SAIT too...looking over modules 1 and 2 and my first assignment.  Dinner is in the crockpot - chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati rice and Naan breads...

More pumpkin pie for dessert - for some of us at least - there are about 5 slices left (unless I cave and have a piece with coffee this afternoon).

Abigail made a board game this morning where you had to move along the board collecting trophies and saying weird things on certain squares - or stopping for ice cream (whereby you missed a turn).  She's also worked on her book report for Where the Wild Things are, and pages on money in math.  She's good at money - her Dad says this is because of all the shopping practice with me ;)

Sam played with the shaving foam on the island again - and then painted an empty cereal box.

The weather here is gorgeous!  Way above average for here and long may it last!  Yesterday I sat outside on the back deck and had my lunch.  I was in a t-shirt.  A t-shirt outside for lunch in November!!!  I tidied up the wraparound porch  - emptied all the flower pots.  So glad I left a couple of cushions out there on the chairs so that I can relax in the sunshine on nice days.  I love having the covered porch.  It was so quiet out there.  I filled up the feeders for the birds and watched them come and go.  One of the Chickadees was sat on the back of a chair near me - he didn't mind me being there at all - or Kitty, who was sat on the windowsill in the kitchen ;)

Well, i'll be back later with my homework from todays class.
Related Posts with Thumbnails