Dec 3, 2009

Christmas tag!!



1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
books, cd's - can't think of anything else but I frequently say to Lloyd 'Ooooh add that to my wish list'!!  Lol!  So I can't remember what I've asked for!
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Oh I have a LOT of handmade gifts and cards, so it would be impossible to choose!  I have 5 children and lots of crafty creative friends :)  I am lucky!  I treasure them all!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I've tried most crafts....I wish I cvould have finished my pottery class!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
My Dad made me gymnastics equipment and also a wardrobe for my doll.

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Abby wants Littlest Petshop stuff - Sam wants a sword.  Susie wants a little stereo for her bedroom.....Laurence wants a PSP Go, Chris wants a portable hard drive!
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Lloyds roast dinner and Christmas pudding with brandy butter.  IMPORTED Christmas pudding!!  NOT Canadian bought ;)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I'm working on my JYC and December Daily album.  I will be doing ENDLESS crafts with the children from ornaments to baking to decorating gingerbread houses!!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Miracle on 34th St - the newer one!

9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night, We Three Kings, and Last Christmas by Wham ;)

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Getting hot chocolate and then driving around looking at all the Christmas lights  while listening to Christmas music - it used to mean going to Bright Nights to see the lights but sadly they have stopped that!  I also like curling up by the fire to watch Christmas movies under the glow of the Christmas Tree fairy lights!

Related Posts with Thumbnails