Dec 27, 2009

I'd like to share another of my gifts with you.....

This year Abigail (7 years old) made all her gifts.  For instance, she made Laurence a doll out of bits and pieces - it looks a bit like a voodoo doll to be honest.....hhmmm...

For Chris she made the 'Best Brother of the Year award'.  Even Chris looked a little puzzled by THAT one ;)  For Daddy she made a porcupine out of paper and toothpicks/ cocktail sticks.  She also made him a mini album so that he can stick all his Christmas and family pictures in it (She made me one of these for Mothers Day this year).

So, when it came time to open my gift, she passed me a big gift to open, and I opened THIS:



It's a stable for farm animals and comes complete with an upstairs removable pig sty and three farm animals!!!!!  WOW!!!!!  Isn't it wonderful?????  Abigail is sooooo creative!!!  She worked away creatively in her bedroom for a day or two thinking up all kinds of things she could make for us all and then she wrapped them all up for us :)

Oh the things you can do with an old mandarin box ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails