Dec 9, 2009

Oh yee of little faith.....lol!!!












My friend Val has such little faith in me......this morning I told her I was going to be baking gingerbread cookies this afternoon.  Instead of asking me what recipe I would be using, she asked me if I would be using the 'package' or the 'tub' method ;)   Sigh.......she knows me too well ;)

Yep she was right - I was using the Pilsbury package method!!!  But boy does that stuff smell good!  And sadly it tastes good too - even in it's raw state!!!  And it's soooooo handy to keep in the fridge for those afternoons when the kids want something to do :)

So this afternoon we pulled out the cutters and some dough and we made some cookies just in time for the big kids to get home from school and join in the decorating fun :)

One day though Val I will surprise you and I'll pull a Martha on ya ;)


Related Posts with Thumbnails