Dec 9, 2009

Take two chip packs.......



pop them in the oven:




Watch what happens:




Wear the results:




Somehow Tess thinks I'm this amazing miracle worker who knows how to MAKE or BAKE chip packets....hhhmmm maybe she thinks I work for Lays or something hahahaha ;)  but I told her I had chip packs in the oven and she asked me how I make them ;)  I love you Tess but I think Susannah must be your Daughter!!!  (Only Val will get THAT hahahaha).

Anyway, Sharla, over at The Blessing posted a Snow Day idea on Monday and I thought we'd have time to do this yesterday, but no, so we ended up doing it today!  They really enjoyed watching their packs curl up and slowly shrink.  I hole punched them and tied some ribbon through so they could wear them as charms on necklaces :)

Sharla is right, it is neat that despite them shrinking right up, you can still read all the fine print on them :)





Related Posts with Thumbnails