Dec 26, 2009

Sat here watching Oliver!




This is one of my favourite songs from this movie........I just LOVE this movie. It feels like only yesterday that Chris was in Oliver at Festival 
Place and performed on stage at the Mall too!!


Lloyd is reading his breadmaking book beside me and has been flicking through the guide to his Dragon Age: Origins game. Laurence has gone to a friends to sleep over. We were supposed to be at a party this evening but sadly it was cancelled late this afternoon. I hope everything is ok. 


Susannah is watching the movie with us. Sam and Abby are busy playing....Chris is downstairs probably online chatting....we spent the afternoon outside by the fire pit...had a nice buffet supper like we do every Boxing Day.....and I made Lloyd a trifle.  


A nice relaxing day recovering still from Christmas.  


I forgot to say that my neighbours dropped over on Christmas Eve, Lloyd had dropped over to 
them and they asked if they could drop over here in the evening to see everyone. It was lovely and gave me the chance to see how H was doing - she only has two weeks left now until the baby is due! They are coming over again before New Year which will be nice as they haven't lived here long and we don't know them too well yet but they seem soooo nice - H was telling us about her travels - she lived in Korea for 2 years and travelled to Australia, Japan, Hawaii etc etc....


Sorry Blogger is messing about with my typing again :( lines ending mid-word etc :(



Related Posts with Thumbnails