Dec 26, 2009

Word of the Year 2009.....



Many Life Coaches / websites / books / articles suggest having a word to focus on throughout the year.  You can read about this on websites such as Christine Kane's blog  and One Little Word

My 'Word of the Year' this year was COURAGE!!  Focusing on this word helped me through quite a few events this year!!  It really was a GREAT word to have this year!!!  Whenever I was scared to do something I would focus on my word and tell myself to go with it!!

When I opened this gift from Val I was overwhelmed!!!  It's one of my beautiful Willow Tree ornaments, but this one is called:
 'COURAGE' - "Bringing a triumphant spirit, inspiration and courage."


Val - thank you sooooo much!!!  I can't believe you remembered!  She's beautiful!!! So very thoughtful of you!!
xxx
Related Posts with Thumbnails