Dec 11, 2009

something I forgot....

Sat here waiting for my hair to transform.....I'm changing the colour again....every few weeks I tell Lloyd to pick me up a dye and he comes home with one that looks around about the same colour - or one he thinks will look good on me (lol) - this time it's Feria's 'Hot Toffee' - a rich golden brown - one I haven't tried before...hhmmmm we'll see what it's like!!!

Anyway, I forgot to post about Mr Wonderful!  (No, NOT Lloyd lol!!) - yesterday I was driving out of the parking lot and I had to stop for a few people to walk across towards Safeway.  One of them was an old lady with a  walking stick - she was walking very slowly and she was tempted to stop and let me go but there were cars behind me too and it was very cold and I smiled and waved for her to go ahead.  She started to walk.  A guy came out of Safeway and started to cross - he was VERY good looking and VERY well dressed - like he'd walked out of Avenue magazine!!!  He was about 28 or so......anyway I figured he was about to keep walking and head over to his Ferrari (hahaha) but he didn't!!!!  He turned, offered his arm to the old lady and walked her back over to Safeway!!!!!!  OMG!!!  It brought a tear to my eye!!!  What a gentleman!!!  :)  He really WAS perfect!!!  I was half tempted to open my window and ask him to marry me!!!!  Sigh......then I remembered I already am married.....sigh..... ;)

On that subject...I take my rings off to dye my hair in case the dye gets in between the stones - because in the shower after I've rinsed the main bit off I take the stupid gloves off.....but it does feel weird without them on :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails