Jan 28, 2010

Anniversary dinner
















iphone snapshots that aren't too clear because the restaurant was candle-lit.  On Tuesday Lloyd and I went for a very romantic dinner at The Creperie downtown.  


The food was wonderful and it was a really lovely atmosphere.  We had the Croustille fromage to start - which are Deep fried, lightly seasoned cheese crepes. Served with a garlic flavoured dip.


Lloyd had the Crepe Miramar  which was bite sized chicken breast, baby shrimp and fruit cocktail in a light curry cream sauce, while I had the crepe asparagus.  Mine was really delicious, but I tried some of Lloyds and I have to admit his was just GORGEOUS!!!!


For dessert Lloyd had Creme Caramel, and I had Crepe Caribbean which was
bananas sprinkled with dark rum in a sweet crepe, topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and toasted coconuts. Soooooo yummy!!!!


I had a fair bit of wine during the meal and had an all together LOVELY evening :)  Oh and there were two chocolate dipped strawberries in that bowl but I had already eaten one before I took the picture lol!  And yes Lloyd thinks I'm insane for taking pictures of all my food :)  But he loves me in spite of my insanity ;)   

Related Posts with Thumbnails