Jan 28, 2010

My birthday....












Lloyd took yesterday off to spend my birthday with me.  We went to West Edmonton Mall for a few hours and had lunch at Cafe Europa which we really enjoyed.  We each had a panini and then had the dessert buffet.  Is there anything nicer than being able to help yourself to as much dessert as you like on your birthday??????  :)  That looks a lot on my plate and yes it's 6 desserts, but they ARE mini ones and the plate is small.......sigh.....and I resisted going up for a second trip!!  But I do plan to take Susannah back there for a girls day out and coffee and dessert :)

We did a little shopping and had to pick a few things up for Susannah's birthday - and had to run in to the Apple store, but we both agreed that lingering over lunch in Cafe Europa was really lovely!!!  The atmosphere in there was perfect for a lazy relaxing lunch.

We picked up Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on dvd and spent the evening curled up with the whole family watching that by the fire :)

It was a lovely birthday.  Wonderful!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails