Jan 14, 2010

Olympic flame arrives in our city!!!!

You can see a video clip from local news about the torch going through our town HERE and HERE  where you can read the story and watch the video clip.....

I have to say that I am sooooo HAPPY that we took part in this memorable day!  I have NO regrets that I took my children out of school to be a part of this.  My Daughter didn't stop talking about it all evening and  was just so excited about it all.  My little ones are still so thrilled by it on the news this morning!  I think it will make watching the Olympics all that more exciting and it makes us feel that little bit more 'Canadian' :)

It was so special to be there yesterday and you could see how proud and excited the torch bearers were and I was so happy to be there to cheer them on and to help make THEIR day special!!!

It was a a real high - and when you feel something like that you really KNOW that there is not a need for drugs or anything else to get that kind of a feeling :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails