Jan 14, 2010

Things you don't want to hear while doing the 30 day shred for the first time:



I've had this dvd for about a year but it's stayed wrapped in it's shiny cellophane wrapper until today when we finally decided to stop procrastinating and Abigail thought it would be fun (hahaha is she SICK???) to use this for phys ed each day.

Picture me, Sam and Abby in the front room.  We don't have enough weights so we share my weights and some cans of soup....Sam looks cute with his cans of broccoli soup ;)

The warm up starts...this is EASY....I can turn my hips...I don't feel silly...what is the stupid woman talking about???  I don't need to watch the beginner model  ppfffft!!  No WAY!!!!

We move on to the Jumping Jacks and ok so they are fun - at least the first THREE are fun!  Then OMFG (excuse the language...but OMFG....) I swear after that I am DYING!  hahahahaha  how can I be dying after a few jumping jacks????  hahahahaha!!!

But Sam and Abby are bouncing along enjoying themselves...Abby is doing the routine fine and Sam is in his own little world doing his own thing!!

So we do all the exercises and there is strength and cardio and strength and cardio and I am DYING....OMG!!!

And I swear I can't do the press ups - normally I can press ups but I just can't do these press ups straight from the jumping jacks!!!

And Abigail is saying:

"This is soooo easy...I don't need to stop"!!

and Sam is giggling at me doing press ups saying:

"your boobs are touching the floor"

and Abby is saying:

"Your stomach isn't supposed to touch the floor"!!  in a very matter of fact way!!!

and

"You can't just give up!!  You can't just LIE there Mom"!!!

Sigh.......tomorrow I'll try and make it to the end of workout one....without hating the smug *itch above ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails