Jan 14, 2010

Waiting for the torch to arrive!!!!















Yesterday was sooooo much fun!  We met Val and her wonderful children, and JoAnne and her lovely boys, at the mall for lunch, before heading off to the relay route, to see the Olympic Torch come through our town!!!  :)

These pics aren't great as I had to do some odd cropping as I can't post any of Vals beautiful girls yet.  And almost all of my group pictures had them in.  Hopefully soon I can post their pictures :)  And JoAnne is right - then you will be bored by ALL the pictures I have of them hahahahaha :)  They are sooo photographic!!!

Anyway,  the weather was ideal - lovely and sunny and just below the freezing mark and although we had to wait a little while for the torch, there were floats to see go by, and a torch bearer to meet and the time passed very quickly!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails