Mar 11, 2010

First pages from 'Almost Nothing'...








Apologies for a blurry iphone picture with that last one!  

Here is my title page for my album!!  I'm doing a 6 X 6 little album - using up some little page protectors that I've had hanging about for AGES!!  I've also had a BUNCH of rings hanging around because I am ALWAYS making mini albums - so these are something I always have on hand!  

For my first page I used a picture of Sam with our kitten....I loved the idea of framing the picture with brads - I chose some I've had for YEARS - little ants and ladybugs - that suit the 'little boy' theme ;)  

I stabbed myself endlessly with the back of the brads though - hhmmm maybe thats why they went out of fashion a little ;)  

Since taking the picture I've added a subtitle to my title page - "My here and now, my life - my story".

  
Related Posts with Thumbnails