Mar 11, 2010

Thursday thirteen....


Thirteen books I have enjoyed:



'The Girls' by Lori Lansen

'Simple Abundance - a Daybook of Comfort and Joy'   by Sara Ban Breathnach

'Lady Cottingtons Pressed Fairy Book'   by B and Jones Terry Froud

'Evening News'   by Marly Swick

'The Secret Life of Bees'  by Sue Monk Kidd

'Gifts From My Front Porch'   by Harriet E Crosby

'The Cure For Death By Lightning'  by Gail Anderson Dargatz

'A Recipe For Bees'  by Gail Anderson Dargatz

'Tuesdays with Morrie'  By Mitch Albom

'Straight Talking'  by Jane Green

'Charlotte Mason Companion'  by Karen Andreola

'The Beach House'   by Jane Green

'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society'   by Mary Ann Shaffer  and  Annie Barrows

Of course I could go on and on - and this isn't necessarily a list of my favourites - just thirteen books I've enjoyed :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails