Mar 8, 2010

Porch guys

10 am they weren't here.  Lloyd phoned and they said they'd be here at 11.

11:30am and they are NOT here.  Lloyd has left a message on their machine.  They have a LONG history of not returning our calls :(

So, we have half a porch with railings. And since NOVEMBER they have not been showing up.  Their excuses have ranged from it being TOO warm.  TOO cold. The boss's  Dad being in the hospital (which I would almost sympathise with if it hadn't have come across as being one of those 'my dog ate my homework' excuses...sigh - I mean I don't see why that has stopped them coming back ever since - why would that put us back so far????)

The thing that upsets me is that our wraparound porch is not SAFE....there is a steep high drop all around the edge and it gets ICY!!!  I have young children who play out there :(  and we can't even get our final sign-off of our addition with the county until the railings are finished because it's not LEGAL!!!

It's getting to the point where I'm considering threatening them with contacting the Global girl at the local news to get some action.

I mean - who on earth works half days on Monday?????

Ok gripe over - lets hope they show up soon and I have a nice porch to post pictures of before dark tonight.......lol I won't hold my breath!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails