Apr 15, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!!



1. I'd like to be a fly on the wall during a certain something this Summer ;)
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is when I was pregnant with Abby, Lloyd and I were going out to the movies in Edinburgh.  I was feeling really fat and huge and I told Lloyd that.  He responded by putting his hand so caringly on my tummy and saying "Awww you're not big!  You're just keeping my baby warm".
3. Last night, I had pasta with salad - and I made a new sauce that wasn't a big hit with anyone but me lol - oh well never mind ;) for dinner.
4. Sorry for the picture of the poop and saliva....but I did think it was interesting - I actually think thats a small jar for FIVE WEEKS worth of poop!!
5. Can we start Summer now?
6. One of my worst temptations is spending too long in bedmy comfy bed, good books, writing in my journals and crocheting granny squares is hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making pizzas with the family - especially the home made dough - throwing it about and having fun!!, tomorrow my plans include taking Susannah to her sleepover party and Sunday, I want to collect Susannah from her sleepover party!
Related Posts with Thumbnails