Mar 21, 2011

For today......

Outside My Window... it is snowing lightly....only lightly...it is breezy...but I think it is warm and have my window WIDE open....

I am thinking...that my Daughter is very strange...she has added an app to my iphone that lets her shave beards...and she can cut the men she shaves and you can change their hair colour and skin colour and they can have lice that you can tap to kill ????? And the sound effects are HORRIBLE!!!  You cover them in shaving foam and then shave away and are supposed to try not to cut them....who on earth creates these????

I am thankful for...a relaxing day as I did not go to sleep until after 4am - I felt sooooo ill last night.  Today I needed to be gentle with myself as I had a migraine from lack of sleep.  And was feeling dreadful.  Felt better by lunchtime so soaked in the bath and the children were happy to snuggle and watch movies, chat and just relax together.  Sam did some finger knitting, I read, it was a day we all needed after a busy day yesterday.



From the kitchen...Susannah is obsessed with baked potatoes lately, so we have had a lot of those.. luckily we almost all like those!!  Laurence is baking a lot of cakes so he can decorate them - I took him to Bulk Barn last week and he was able to get a few things he needed from their Wilton supply aisle.  Abigail baked a wonderful banana bread loaf last week.  I have been adding garlic to as much as possible to try and fight off this flu we all have.

I am wearing...jeans and my black bra...no top because I'm really hot.  Think I have a temperature again.

I am creating...art journals, canvases, and a beautiful home on a VERY tight budget!!

I am going...to celebrate the start of Spring by having lunch/ coffee with a good friend at a local garden centre as soon as I am healthy :)  
I am reading...The Gift of Imperfection.  and  'How to be single' by Liz Tuccillo.

I am hoping...that Wednesday goes ok.....

I am hearing... Sam and Abby fighting over who gets to cuddle Rosie the most....who gets to use her as a foot rest...who gets to have her head end and who gets her tail end.....lol...

Around the house...so much painting to be finished when I have the time and energy ....

One of my favorite things...hunting Goodwill for bargains and finding furniture to refinish for my home.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get healthy, get the children healthy.  I have a Doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm really hoping it goes well.  Head to the newspaper office to fill in Susies bio.  Watch Susie in the talent show at the mall!!  Get my application in for another job posting!!  Hopefully be well enough to see some friends!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails