Mar 25, 2011

Friday fill ins!!


And...here we go! 

1. Why does it seem like I have no time lately to finish any of the painting jobs I want to get finished?

2.  The amazing sense of calmness I get from being in Canmore is equal to nothing.

3. My favorite breakfast includes coffee...the food part changes but there is always coffee!

4. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah was the last book I read although No Room on the Broom was the last book I read to Sam :) 

5. I am SO glad that winter is over and it won't be long before the snow melts.
 6. Mountain air from the hot tub would make me feel better right now. I think i'll head there next time I have a weekend to myself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home as Susannah is out and so is Laurence, tomorrow my plans include cheering Susannah on as she sings in the Talent show at the mall, and Sunday, I want to see what the day unfolds!



Related Posts with Thumbnails