Apr 10, 2011

Enjoying the view....




Rosie and I both enjoyed relaxing on the balcony...the weather was gorgeous - so lucky, as Canmore had received a big dump of snow on Thursday, but just a couple of days later and the temps were up and the snow was melting fast again :)  

My favourite time of day was getting up early and heading out for a walk with Rosie alone.  Susie and I struck a deal where she took Rosie for her last walk at night and I got up first thing in the morning to take her for her early walk.  It was nice being out walking when the roads were quiet and morning was crisp, no one to look at me as though I was crazy for chattering away to Rosie as I walk (does anyone else do that???  I always talk and talk to Rosie as I walk with her...I can't imagine walking in silence)

And of course getting to stare up at my mountains in peace and take in their incredible beauty. 

Then we would head back to the condo, I would give Rosie fresh water and pour myself a coffee and we'd sit outside on the balcony for a while until Susannah decided to wake up/ get up :) 


Related Posts with Thumbnails