Apr 10, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday....

1. do you watch/read the news?  Not very often any more.  I used to watch the local news every morning but I haven't watched it for about a year now and I must say I prefer not watching it.  I stay up to date with BIG news stories via things like FB and friends - you always hear about major stories from other people.  And I listen to Now Radio in the car, and have them on my FB feed, so they will normally post about major stories too.  I don't find I miss out on anything at all.  What I DO miss out on is being made to feel depressed by all the sad and miserable news stories ;)  I prefer the positive news stories I link to in my FB feed :) 


2. how would you describe your "look"?  Ummm, smart casual???  I would NEVER go out in scruffy or 'lazy' clothes....pj's or yoga pant type clothing...I'd only wear yoga pants if I was actually going to do YOGA...lol...and I don't ever go out in sweats...or even really jeans and runners...I wear jeans, but with nice boots and a nice top...or a top and nice scarf...etc...

 3. did you play sports in school?  I had tennis lessons at school, I also was captain of the netball team and played 'centre'.  I LOVED gymnastics but my friend Nathalie was soooo much better than me!!  During my school years I'd go to the local roller rink on Friday nights to skate.  LOVED roller skating and would spend my summers skating.  I also spent almost every day in Summer cycling - and every evening swimming!!  Which is funny because I always told myself I wasn't sporty - yet reading that makes me sound very sporty - no wonder I love running!!

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?  Lipstick!!!  I don't wear lipstick EVER!!!  But I DO wear high heels quite often!!  I'm only 4' 11" tall, so high heels are nice to wear :)  and my Kick-ass boots that I wear all Fall and Winter always have very high heels :)  As soon as I put those on I feel GOOD!!!  :)  Don't mess with me when I'm wearing my kick-ass boots ;)  haha!

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?  I don't really watch tv...can't remember the last tv show I watched.  Tv is boring...for boring people who don't have lives of their own so have to watch other peoples....

6. would you rather bake or cook?  I like both...but prefer it when someone else cooks for me :) 

7. shorts or skirts?  This year I'm getting in to skirts...flirty skirts to show off my lovely brown legs :)

8. what's your favorite scary movie?  Anything I watch with the Susie and her friends because they are REALLY in to them at the moment and it reminds me of me when I was their age...so I'm introducing them to ones from my time....and it's been fun :)  Watching The Exorcist with Darren after using the Ouija board was fun too - I hadn't seen it before and it was creepy as hell especially as it was caused by a ouija board hahahaha....

You can find your questions:HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails