Apr 22, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

And...here we go! 

1. Pardon me, but this was your choice - didn't you think about the consequences???

2. The Prairie Gardens Coupon was SUCH a good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like driving downtown and being able to get to all those places I used to have to get the LRT or get driven to. I love having my independence!!

4. Facebook is one of my favorite forms of entertainment. 

5. Hi, my name is Jane Fernandez and I'm an artist.

6. I love hanging with my kids and listening to them play happily at the pool or lake or playground on summer afternoons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe seeing Samantha or watching a movie with the kids....maybe Tangled! Then chatting with Mr TDH for a while before bed, tomorrow my plans include Going to the Prairie Gardens to enjoy their Easter festivities with the discount coupon I got and am soooo pleased with :)   Sunday, I want to enjoy an Easter brunch on the deck, hunt for our big eggs and also have an easter egg hunt for mini eggs inside, and take Rosie out for a lovely walk before having our big Easter dinner  and Monday I want to head to the Zoo...and catch up with Mr TDH in case our weekends have been too busy to be in touch with each other....



Related Posts with Thumbnails