Apr 22, 2011

How well do you know me?????


Saw this and love the interesting questions...

1. When do you feel happiest?  When I'm with people I can truly be myself with.....when I feel safe and secure in my life.....when I feel loved.....when I'm relaxed and creating...whether that be art, journaling....a blog post...when I'm outside in the sunshine...


 2. How do you take care of yourself?   I surround myself with people who believe in me and care about me.  I make sure to take time for myself - whether that be by soaking in the bath, creating art, tanning, or sitting in a coffee shop with my journal...I take my meds regularly, don't miss meals, take garlic capsules regularly.  


3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?   I am motivated by others a lot...probably more so than by myself - but can motivate myself when I really want to do something.  I am a hopeless procrastinator though and tend to leave things until the last minute and work to a deadline better.


4. What do you do for fun?   Pub quiz on Thursday nights with Samantha is always so much fun!!  The piano duelling at the bar was also really good fun!  The yorkshire pudding cook-off we're planning will be a lot of fun :)  Flirting with Nigel on facebook is fun :)  Going out with the kids to places like Katies Crossing, roller skating, swimming, even hiking up a mountain - is great fun!!  :)  Breakfast with Val is always fun!!  Time with Christie and Sid is always CRAZY fun!!!  Getting covered in paint and modpodge while I work on a canvas is good fun too :)  


5. What intimidates you?   Not much....I can't think of anything right now...a lot used to...but nothing much any more....


 6. What is something you're proud of?   I am VERY proud of my children - all of them are such amazing young people - each with their own special personality :)  I am proud of my artwork and how it is developing!  I am so VERY proud of my home and how I turned it from an empty shell 6 years ago into a LOVELY country home filled with personal mementoes and special pieces that mean so much to me.  


7. Finish this sentence. I never.... stay down for long....I'm very grateful that I have the positive and optimistic personality that I have - because no matter what I go through and what I have to deal with, I never stay down for long :)


8. Favorite vacation spot?   Canmore!!!  Yes of course I love Florida and New York and I'm sure I will love Hawaii and Vegas when I go....but my heart is in Canmore and I will always return and I know that as soon as I arrive there I feel lighter and more myself and like I 'belong'.....


9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10)   probably a 7.  It was a lovely day.  The sun was shining, the children were happy.  We had lovely foods, time to relax and a trip out...Susie has a friend sleeping over and I relaxed in the bath....so all in all a lovely day!!


10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know who Mr TDH is......you'd know when Nigel is arriving and how long he's staying and you probably know how I feel about that......you'd know what is on my list of 40 before 40......you'd know who Amber is and why she's sooooo special to me (and I mean HUMAN Amber lol - not my gorgeous dog who we lost last year sadly)......and if you knew me well you'd also know why I'm finding it so hard to figure out this new relationship with Mr TDH......
Related Posts with Thumbnails