May 1, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday.....

1. did you watch the royal wedding?  Yes....as you can read in the post below...we didn't watch live but I don't think we missed anything ;)  

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?  Both are nice :)  Yummy :)

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?  Neither are particularly my type....

4. can you speak in a english accent?  Ooooh tricky!!!!  Yes lol I can!!  Even though I live in Canada and Canada is HOME...I am actually English and still have my English accent!!

5. do you own a fancy hat?  Kind of...I have a green glittery stetson...I bought it for Paddys Day but ended up being ill and not able to wear it - so I will wear it next year!!

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?  A cottage...castles are cold and unhomely.

7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married?  were you even born?  I was 9.

8. have you found your prince?  I thought I had....but I guess not....he turned out to be a total toad....one of the ugly ones covered in warts....so I guess Im still looking for my Prince Charming...not even sure if he exists...


Related Posts with Thumbnails