May 1, 2011

New collection...


I started collecting swans about a month ago.  I had the little white one already, which was my Grandmothers.  I thought it would be a fun little thing to collect - something to look for when I'm at yard sales or thrift stores...but WOW they are really common!!  I can't believe how often I see them.  I have to limit myself to ones I REALLY like, ones of a certain size and ones that are in perfect condition, because otherwise I'd have hundreds already!!  

I had no idea swans were so popular!!

I like swans because they mate for life....and that is what I want to find....one true love that lasts a lifetime.  I thought I had found it, but no....obviously not....so I will NOT pine away...but I won't settle until I'm sure that the next guy is for KEEPS :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails