May 15, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday.....

1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?  Yes!!  Just after I had had Susannah, Titanic Had just come out at the theatres, but I didn't have anyone to go and see it with, and didn't want to leave Susannah yet as she was so tiny, so I left her with Nigel and went to the movies on my own.  It was fine and I wouldn't have a problem going on my own again. Once the movie starts you can't talk and it's dark anyway.  

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?  I'd rather go through a hurricane for sure....BUT I would like to SEE a tornado from a safe distance - knowing I'm safe!!!  I'd love to go on a  storm chasing trip!!

3. have you made summer vacation plans?  Not yet - actually I really should book the hotel for when Nigel is here because I haven't even done THAT yet...and I also want to book a trip with the kids and I haven't done that EITHER!!!

4. what's your favorite accessory?  If you don't count my Iphone 4, then it would be either my scarves, or my necklace that I bought recently with the all the bits on it...It's a chain and then it has a bead, an angel wing, a nuclear disarmament sign and a few other things hanging form it :)
 
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?  Kind of....ish....the weekend before we left England, Lloyds friend Parker and his girlfriend Tracey, had a BBQ at their house for us and invited a load of Lloyds friends round to say goodbye and to meet me and Abby and the kids before we left the country....we knew about it but only just before and didn't know there were going to be so many there....

6. are you friends with your neighbors?  Yes - my neighbours are lovely - they are expecting their second baby in August :)  The husband, D, was soooo fabulous all winter and cleared my VERY long driveway of snow for me :)  They are a VERY child friendly couple and adore my children - and are very dog friendly too :)  We are so lucky they moved in and I will be sad to move away from them!!  

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?  'Paul' the movie about the Alien - I saw it twice.  I took Susannah to see it, and it was sooooo funny that I told Laurence he HAD to see it :)  So we went together to see it :)  If you haven't seen it then I totally recommend it - although it does have a LOT of bad language in it, it is very VERY funny!!!  Like ET for adults :)  

8 what's your favorite food network show? I don't watch tv so I have no idea what shows are even on these days I'm afraid....but anything with Jamie Oliver is usually good.  Laurence loves any of the cake decorating shows. 





Related Posts with Thumbnails