May 15, 2011

Whyte Ave fun....

The children all wanted to get new books today.  Laurence had spotted that there was a new book out in his favourite series (Alex Rider) and Susannah had almost finished the book in her current series...so I had promised to take them to Chapters today.  However, on the way back from brunch today I drove along Whyte Ave and thought it would be really nice to stroll along Whyte for a while too - so I went home and picked the children up, and we headed BACK to Whyte!!  We strolled along looking in all the windows and enjoying people watching...Whyte Ave is filled with such characters.  It's so varied and full of life - I love it :)  We walked up to Flirt Cupcakes and each picked a cake to eat:



Sam found it VERY hard to choose which cake to have!!!


Susannah and I both had a Red Velvet:





Related Posts with Thumbnails