May 15, 2011

Old photos....


Aren't these girls just gorgeous??  I couldn't resist these pictures!  Not sure how I will use them but somehow they will make it into my journals.

This first one reminded me of Susannah - I have several pictures of Susie stood in this exact pose...stood against trees like this.  I wonder who this girl is....why the picture was taken...when....what had happened that day...who is in the car driving away......and HOW these pictures end up in a box on a table in an antiques store.....


This girl below is just gorgeous too, in her pretty dress and hairband....looking all Summery and carefree.   I wonder what her story was.....


And I just LOVE the look of attitude on this girls face!!  The pose, the mood....the hair...her shoes off...blankets everywhere :)  


And this couple...the girl with grapes on her hat....what was their story????


This picture just reminded me of one of my little instax pictures:


And this one??  I just couldn't resist this picture of the two little boys...mainly because I feel so sorry for them....they look sooo uncomfortable in their outfits and their hair done so silly!!  They don't look thrilled to be having their picture taken at ALL!!!  :)


$3. well spent because I just love looking at them and imagining the stories and I can't wait to add them to my journals!!  50c each for a little piece of someones history!!  I could have stood there for hours rooting through the box of pictures!!!  There were so many!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails