Sep 23, 2011

Friday fill-ins....

And...here we go! 

1. When I walk around my neighborhood I see Beautiful Fall colour, quiet roads, llamas and cows, fields and trees, peace.

2. At the moment pulled pork or yummy warming soups are my favorite thing to cook.

3. Life is a rollercoaster, my days are so full and crazy, but I feel blessed and very grateful for my full and happy life.

4. My friends and children make me feel all warm and fuzzy with  their loving messages every day xxx

5. Golden beets are my favorite Autumn vegetable. And on the subject of food - had such a funny conversation with B last night about food...for a cook he's such a fussy bugger!!

6. Pumpkin Spice Latte is better when it is from Starbucks, because they know how to make it right - with real whipped cream and pumpkin spices sprinkled on top YUM. I have tried THREE now from other coffee shops and none have come CLOSE to comparing to Starbucks!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting Sandy at the dog park for a walk, then taking Abby and Sam to Ikea - Abigail is DESPERATE to go there for some crazy reason lol - oh to get a bulb for her lamp and Sam need a bedside lamp... tomorrow my plans include Not sure what we will do during the day - although Ki invited us to Jasper with her.....but I have to pick Laurence up in Spruce Grove at some point from his gf's house....maybe we will go to the science centre and use our annual passes...or maybe swimming....or...who knows.....and Sunday, I want to go to the open house at Strathcona Wilderness Centre and then stop off at Katies Crossing as they have a sale on their ice creams to celebrate the first weekend of Fall! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails