Sep 18, 2011

Just a little space.....


This morning I said something that was misunderstood by someone and I wound up hurting his feelings...I spent a horrible day not hearing from someone I really care about...and it was not fun.  

It was made worse by the fact that this person lives so far away and so I couldn't even do anything about the situation.  I couldn't go and see him.  There was nothing I could do to make things better.   :( 

Just wait.

It was a good lesson in patience though.  And I learnt a lot about this person and our relationship.  And that there are others like me (who'd have thunk?? lmao) that just need a little time and space when they're upset.

Thankfully everything is ok tonight and I don't have to go to sleep with that horrible empty feeling in the pit of my stomach lol :)

It's weird when you've been used to a guy who HATED to be left alone when he was upset - it made him physically sick to be left alone when we argued...so after ten years of that, its strange getting used to someone new and their moods, mannerisms, coping skills etc...

Oh well...whatever will be will be....

We live and learn...
Related Posts with Thumbnails