Sep 18, 2011

Today....

Today I went to Home Depot and got some Kilz primer spray for inside my cupboard and new drawers - as well as some cans of white spray for the drawers.

Today I hoped for a clearer mind but instead my Truthteller seems to be telling me to just wait and see....

Today I dreamed that he lived closer

Today I forgot about yesterday and moved on :)

Today I heard the revving engines of tractor pulls in the videos Bill sent me...

Today I said "I am always here for you" - to two people - and I meant it 100%

Today I read a few blogs in my Google Reader...endless texts - my phone was beeping non stop all day.

Today I watched the trains going by at the side of Gateway Blvd as Susannah and I ate lunch in the Antiques Mall cafe - the most delicious turkey salad sandwich EVER!!!

Today I believed there is no rush....

Today I felt - high as a kite - we had a lot of fun out today.  I also felt like my feet were going to fall off - they ached soooo much from all the walking and standing!!

Today I wondered why it is ok for some people to make mistakes and yet NOT ok for me to make the exact same mistake - or even a smaller mistake.

Today I bought part of Ki's birthday gift :)  and a postcard with a wonderful message about relationships on it :)

Today I cleaned the kids bathroom.  Myself - I soaked in the bath for a LONG time tonight lol!

Today I was happy, fun, curious, helpful, supportive, busy, interested, hopeful.
Related Posts with Thumbnails