Sep 18, 2011

Snapshots from our Sunday :)


Making the most of the new coupon book!!  Thanks Samantha!!  Saved $$$  at Kidz Quarterz on Thursday and today we saved $$$ at Smittys :)  I HEART the Sherwood Park coupon book!!  I saved soooo much money last year and am so pleased I got a book again this year :)  I am going to go and get my rose this week - and the chocolate dipped strawberries I think - and go tanning again :)  
Coupons rock!!  :)


I swear the fish look sooooo fed up with looking at each others arses ;)  And I just love that the sign says 'Pleas don't touch the glass' and yet the glass is COVERED in finger marks!!  Hahaha!



Found this mask in a Halloween section in a store and Susie put it on.  Too funny - I blurred the edges so it looks like part of her :)  They had some really great mouth masks wish we had time to take pictures of them all :)


Even though my weekend wasn't quite what I was planning (sigh.....) I had so much fun!  Thank you Susannah for being such great company!! xxx



Related Posts with Thumbnails