Apr 20, 2012

And...here we go!

1. Vegetables are best most definitely - and I love them ALL.
2. I love mason jars; there are just so many things you can do with them - I mean just look at Pinterest!!!  lol.
3. How wonderful it is to homeschool outside on the back deck in the sunshine again.
4. Before I Go To Sleep is a book I'd love to recommend.
5. Using leftovers: I like seeing the children have a hot lunch because they get to reheat leftovers.
6. Teaching art and art journaling to people and showing them how fun it can and SHOULD be makes me incredily happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an evening at home art journaling, tomorrow my plans include going to see sandy to get my taxes done and also going to a Roller Derby match and Sunday, I want to do one of three things - we can't decide between Earth Day Festival, The Womens Show or going to see the new Zac Efron movie!
Related Posts with Thumbnails