Apr 20, 2012


I am LOVING the new art sticks that I got for the classroom - for the Tuesday evening art journaling class.  They are soooooo amazing to use!   Love, love, LOVE!!!!  What I love even more is that I got them for 50% off!!!!  :)  


Tonight I worked on an art journaling page about betrayal - this has been a big issue in my life in the last couple of weeks.  I was betrayed very badly by someone I trusted.  I wanted to create a page and get my feelings out about why I am reacting the way I am reacting.  I am not reacting in the way I would normally - in fact I am not reacting to anything in the normal way right now - I think I am just too tired of fighting and arguing and I just needed to move beyond that with everything - even this NEW betrayal.  I am so glad I have remained calm about it.  I wasn't sure what to do about my future...so many people have been asking me about things...and so many have been just soooo encouraging and supportive.  They understand exactly how I feel though.

I think what I am going to do is just give it a little while and see how things go and see how I feel....maybe this time next week I will be more sure of what I want to do.  


My finished art journal page from this evening:  


Related Posts with Thumbnails