Apr 20, 2012

Our Thursday evening....

Susannah and I headed to the farmers market - it was the last week of having it indoors before it heads out next week for the Summer season.  We didn't buy anything and weren't there for long as it really isn't as good as the one at Festival Place which we LOVE...I always find the one at Salisbury a bit 'pushy' - they pounce on you as soon as you walk near and I prefer to be left alone to stroll around.  We do LOVE the Saturday market at Old strathcona though!!!  Hmmmm maybe we will head there tomorrow after my appt with Sandy!





I've been meaning to blog one of the plastic $100 bills for AGES...but keep forgetting.  Finally remembered in the car yesterday and used Susannah as a prop lol - yes they are plasticky and part of it is transparent - can you see Susannahs glasses through it????  I find them kind of weird but I guess they are safer!











Related Posts with Thumbnails