May 26, 2012

Artsy stuff from the last few days....

I am still working on the 29 Faces in May challenge.  I think this face is one of my favourites so far.  I just think she is really cute :)  :  


And still loving my art journaling:


The page above was created using a stencil made from a $2. BATH MAT!!!!!  :)  Yep :)  I spotted it at Dollarama and thought it would be perfect cut up into squares to make several different sized stencils!!  Works great with my Dylusion ink sprays:


Loving using the sprays in my journals and at the moment I am using some photographs that I printed off on several pages:


This technique is called 'ghosting' - where you remove some of the ink afterwards with water through a stencil:





I LOVE this page but still haven't journaled on it - haven't thought of the ideal topic for it yet - but I will when the time is right!


I did this one today and my blue Copic pen ran out halfway through doing her hair (you can have them refilled thankfully) so I used the turquoise Dylusion spray to finish her off, and I think it worked out quite well even with her hair half done :)  






Related Posts with Thumbnails