Jun 15, 2012

Splashpark fun!!!

Yesterday was our first visit to the splashpark of 2012.  It was a lovely day.  22c and sunny, so we threw some towels in a bag and headed to Jackie Parker.  Sam took his new water gun and had a blast in the water :)  

Abigail didn't go in the water much, but she found a group of girls to play with and they were having a wonderful time at the playground - doing cartwheels and playing Mom and Dad type games :)  



I sat and wrote some lists for Summer planning and did some work on my current online class:


I wandered down to the lake to take some pictures and see the geese



I was sick yesterday with Abigails bug so I was feeling tired and a bit weak, but it was nice to sit in the sunshine while the children were happily playing.  They didn't want to leave.



I'm loving Summer so far.  Only June and I feel like we are making the most of the good weather already  :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails