Jun 15, 2012

images from the last few days...


This is sooooo me hahaha.  Still sat up making art or Instagramming at 2am :)  


Abigail finally sued one of her craft kits she got for Christmas:


Playing with new apps:


Sam made this as a get well gift for me:


I bought these for the kids - I used to buy them at the sweet shop near my house when I was little, and used to lick them instead of use them as drinks - the kids had fun licking them and feeling them fizz on their tongues - and then watched them in bottles of water as they sink and rise up:


More app fun:


Sam always says 'The powder ones are MINE' :)


Pretty lake on the way to Katies Crossing last night:


:)  Love him so much - such a sweetie:


My firstborn at UBC:


My friend Rachel sent me the directions to make catapults that she had made with the cub scouts.  Here is Sam with his:


Related Posts with Thumbnails