Aug 17, 2012

Tag time :)


What's your current obsession?
IG, making the most of Summer, camping/ road trips and a certain male IGer :)

What are you wearing today?
Today I wore shorts and a t-shirt, and an anklet.

What's for dinner?
I barbecued chicken kebobs, burgers and Moroccan potatoes with asparagus.


What's the last thing you bought?
Ingredients for supper, two pairs of jeans for Sam, toiletries for Susie to take to camp.


What are you listening to right now
water dripping in the empty shower.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A campsite somewhere, where I could listen to all the crackling campfires around me.  

Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish.  Meerkat I need your help!!

What do you love most about where you currently live?
Peace and quiet.  Dark, starry skies.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Waiting to move to Canada.  

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Brave Girls Club 'Art School' class.

What are you going to do after this?
Sleep

What are your favorite films?
Too many to mention.

What inspires you?
Brave Girls Club, Rebel Thriver, positive people.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?
Catching up with friends at the park, reading with Sam tonight.  Ice creams at Katies Crossing, barbecuing supper with the kids.

What is on the top of your to-do list?
drink my tea before it goes cold!

What's your favorite time of day and why?
Early mornings when I don't have to rush - and late evenings when I can chill :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails