Aug 22, 2012

The Cock Whisperer :)


Today I headed to the Fringe Festival again, to see a performance called
 'The Cock Whisperer - A Love Story'.

I dragged my friend Cori with me - although I think she forgave me when she got to see the half naked Asian guy with whips lol!!  



We were given this note while in the line up, and so we knew it was going to be a fun 
performance to watch!!  And it was!!!  It was funny, emotional, sad, happy...but most of all REAL :)  

I could relate to so much that she said.  

Very interesting and fun show!!!

If you want to see something at the fringe then I'd definitely recommend this!!


I even bought a badge at the end:


After the play, we got some Lemonade and strolled round watching a few bits of performances here and there...then we decided to go and see a Psychic!!!  Have our fortunes told :)  

Like Cori - although I didn't hear anything I didn't already know, it was very much what I needed to hear.  



It was so hot out today:   32c but feeling like 35c.  We decided to get out of the heat for a while, so we went to Fuss Cupcakes for a coffee and cupcake each:


Thanks Cori for a lovely afternoon - so good to catch up with you!!
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails