Sep 5, 2012

Wednesday at our place....

Our day started off with an art session - we are focusing on faces this month and both Abby and Sam are taking part in '29 Faces in September' :)  

Here are the two faces they drew today.  Sam did a skull wearing a cowboy hat:



And this is my face for today - day 5 :)  


After that we watched Inkheart, and I spoke to a friend on the phone - we planned a get together for Friday :)  

Then we did some chores and I prepared supper in the crockpot.

We had brunch and then got to work on our tie dye.  Sam dyed two t-shirts.  Abigail tie dyed a tshirt, a pair of socks and something else....and I had nothing white to tie dye really, so I did a bra and underwear set:




I also tie dyed my hands:


Sam made himself a cheese toasty in the sandwich toaster and was
soooo proud of himself as it was his very first time:


After brunch/ lunch, we did gold panning using the kit we bought at the gem show.


We found two pieces:


It was 'early out' today, so once Susannah and Laurence got home, we headed into Edmonton to look at a car Laurence wanted to buy.  Then we ran back in to Sherwood Park to give Rosie a bath at the 'Pet Wash'.  She is no longer stinky from pond water :)  



Rosie was NOT impressed with her bath at ALL :)  But she did enjoy her walk through the farmers market and around the lake afterwards.  She got a lot of attention and several people asked to say hello to her:


They had yummy corn at the farmers market in aid of Stars Helicopter:


I can't help but notice how much older Rosie is looking this year.  
I can't imagine not having her around.
She is such a sweetheart and so well behaved.  She won't run with the kids because she 
won't leave me - and she keeps turning back to check I'm still there:







Susie in her back to school clothes and new boots which she LOVES:


Then we headed home and I soaked in the bath while the kids did their own thing - then showers and bed....lots to do tomorrow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails