Oct 15, 2012

For today...


Outside my window...blue skies, fluffy clouds and sunshine.  15c and lovely :)  I'm hoping Sam can play at the park for a while during Abby's French class :)  

I am thinking...that the laws regarding child protection are all wrong in this Province and seem to be on the adults side and NOT the childs side :(  It is ridiculous.  

I am thankful...that my boy is celebrating his 17th birthday today and is happy and healthy.  

I am wearing...boots and a new hat that I got that FITS and I LOVE it - and two people complimented me on it yesterday which made me soooo happy :)

I am creating...a Fall mini album :)  Full of memories of Fall 2012

I am going...to meet Laurence at DQ after he finished work so we can have ice cream and watch him open his gifts :)  

I am wondering...when the homeschool funding cheque will arrive.

I am reading...no time to read right now.

I am hoping...that Kevin is enjoying his stay in Canada.

I am looking forward to...getting settled in our new place - and our next adventure :)

I am learning...that life is one long adventure and it is fun - and each step teaches us something new - even the sad parts :)  

Around the house...chaos - but fun crazy chaos - for the most part - and even the tough stuff is making us the people we are meant to be!

I am pondering...why some people do the things they do - and why some people continue to do the things they do even when it is clear those things are NOT working for them.

A favorite quote for today...whatever will be, will be...

One of my favorite things...Canmore and Banff - the mountains :)  I love them!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Horse riding lessons start, Celebrating Laurences birthday, gymnastics class tomorrow, homeschool club, Whyte Ave, pumpkin patch fun with homeschool group, Crazy chicks turkey supper, Elk Island Park....

Related Posts with Thumbnails