Jul 30, 2006

Abigails fashion style....

It is almost impossible to get Abby to remember to wear underwear (knickers). She gets dressed and it is often only much later that I find out she has no underwear on. She always says 'I forgot!'.
So the other day she decided to wear nothing BUT underwear.....which was fine as it was hot and we live in the middle of nowhere so she could potter about outside and no one would see her.

Later in the day we had to go out so I sent her up to get dressed (she chooses what to wear each day and most times I go along with it if it's at least semi-ok). So after spending the day in JUST underwear she comes downstairs dressed but NO underwear!!!!! Why??????? Why did she take it off to get dressed???????

I'm just hoping this is something she grows out of!!!! (or maybe INTO!!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails